Managerial Economics And Financial Analysis (MEFA) Most Important Questions For External Exams
1. Discuss the nature and scope of managerial economics
2. Discuss the relationship between managerial economics and other disciplines.
3. Describe cost of production in the long run average cost curve
4. Discuss the various types of firms.
1. Describe various demand forecasting techniques
2. Explain law of demand and its exception.
3. Explain the types of elasticity of supply and list out the various factors affecting the same.
4. Explain the different elasticity of supply.
1. Describe isoproduct curve and its features.
2. Explain long run average and short run average cost curves with neat sketch.
3. Describe production function with one variable input factor.
4. Explain in detail the returns to scale.
1. Explain different pricing methods
2. Explain how price and output can be determined under monopoly.
3. Explain various cost based and competition based pricing methods.
4. Explain the features of perfect competition and discuss how price and output can be determined under perfect competition.
1. Explain the following: Net Present Value Method, Pay Back Period Method, Profitability Index Method and Internal Rate of Return Method.
2. Differentiate cash flow and fund flow statement. Discuss the advantages and limitations of financial statement analysis.
3. What is ratio analysis? Discuss the classification of ratio analysis.
From the following Profit and Loss Account of a company ascertain the following ratios.
1. Gross Profit Ratio
2. Net Profit Ratio
3. Operating Ratio
4. Operating Profit Ratio
5. Stock Turnover Ratio
Trading and Profit & Loss Account for the year ending 31.3.2005