Important Questions in Java Programming For External Exams
UNIT I1. Explain briefly the following object oriented concepts.
2. What is constructor? What is the use of constructors?
3. Explain arrays in java.
4. Explain in detail about static method and its initialization.
UNIT II1. What is a Package? What are the benefits of using packages? Write down
the steps in creating a package and using it in a java program with an
2. Explain about static and dynamic binding with example programs?
3. Differentiate between interfaces and abstraction classes with example programs?
UNIT III1. What is the use of Reflection give one example program using all methods?
2. Write a program to draw all shapes (line, rectangle, polygon ,circle and oval ) using AWT?
3. what is object cloning ? why it is needed? Explain how objects are cloned
and Explain the types of cloning with an example program?
4. Explain the properties of Proxy class and explain proxy class methods
UNIT IV1. With a neat diagram explain the Model view controller design pattern
and list out the advantages and disadvantages of using it in designing an
2. Explain action event with an example?
3. List out the components in swings and explain any 4 components?
UNIT V1. What is Generic programming and why is it needed? List the limitations
and restrictions of generic programming.
2. Explain how to create threads. Write a java program that prints numbers
from 1 to 10 line by line after every 5 seconds.
3. Explain thread and its states in detail.