ANTENNAS & WAVE PROPAGATION
1. The process of transmitting electromagnetic waves into space is known as radiation.
2. Capacitance of a parallel plate capacitor is C=EA/d farad.
3. The emf induced in a closed circuit due to change of magnetic flux.
4. Radiation intensity defined as power per unit solid angle.
5. Rhombic antenna is used on the principle of travelling wave tube.
6. The average pointing vector of a far field is given by p=1/2R(E*H*).
7. The receiving antenna abstract energy from the passing Electromagnetic field.
8. Optical low attenuation can be as 0.2 dB/km.
9. Radiation resistance dissipates an amount of power that is equal to Radiated power.
10. The product of the pattern of the individual antenna with its array pattern is called Principle of pattern multiplication.
11.Flat sheet reflector is the simplest form of reflector antenna.
12. The fundamental parameters of a single mode fiber is mode field diameter.
13. The angle at which two plane reflector is given by Included angle.
14. Electric charge density p=Q/V.
15. Directivity of loop antenna is max radiation intensity/Avg radiation intensity.